DHL Truck Accident
DHL is a Kentucky based company offering door to door delivery service. Even the safest delivery services providers like DHL can be held liable if one of their driver gets involved in a DHL truck accident. Over the last 5 decades, DHL has grown big and today has an employee strength of 1,100 drivers who log more than 9.3 million miles per year. DHL is very proud of its safety record and is considered one of the safest delivery service provider in the country. However, how much ever a company has strong safety guidelines, there can be instances resulting in unforeseen accidents and injuries. In such cases the company is held liable for the accident. If you or a family member has been a victim of a DHL Truck accident, contact our team of experienced truck accident lawyers at Khashan Law for a free consultation regarding your legal rights and understand your options for a recovery.
Few Causes of DHL Truck Accidents
Driving big vehicles like Trucks is not easy. The truck drivers are driving for long periods on roads and can be prone to errors due to fatigue and lethargy. DHL trucks have to move from one location to another and also deliver packages door to door even in residential areas. Driving trucks in the small lanes or roads of residential area can be dangerous. Some of the most common causes of DHL truck accidents are:
- Distracted driving like texting or checking GPS while driving. Watching videos or talking on the phone. Eating and drinking while on the drive. Any instance where the driver may have to take his eyes off the road, can be risky and end up into disastrous accidents.
- Truck drivers are paid their wages depending on the number of miles they drive and number of deliveries they make. This forces them to deliver more cargo and as quickly as possible. Many times the drivers do not get the required amount of sleep and rest, resulting in them being fatigued. Tired and sleepy drivers can end up crashing and causing tragic accidents
- Trucking companies often avoid maintenance of the trucks to save money. Driving trucks with faulty equipment like brake systems or defective tires can cause catastrophic accidents.
- If a trucking company does not train their drivers well, these untrained and inexperienced drivers can be a danger on the roads.
DHL Truck Accident Compensation:
Being a victim of a truck accident can be devastating and frightening. After a truck accident, one can be faced with a number of financial constraints because of their injuries or disability after the accident. As a victim of a DHL truck accident, you can ask compensation for the below:
- Present and future Medical bills, including therapy and hospitalization
- Physical and Emotional Pain and suffering
- Loss of wages and income
- Loss of leading a normal life
- Permanent or temporary disability and disfigurement
- Wrongful death
Each DHL truck accident is unique, hence the amount of compensation you may be entitled to will also depend on the type of accident and extend of damage caused. If you or a loved one has been a victim of a DHL truck accident, contact us at (951) 461-2387 for a free and confidential consultation. We at Khashan Law give provide our clients with a team of experts and investigators, who can help in strengthening the case and try to recover the best possible compensation from the trucking company.
Contact a Southern California Personal Injury Lawyer
The Southern California Personal Injury Lawyers at Khashan Law represents clients injured by dog bites, car accidents, workplace accidents, accidents on another’s property, medical malpractice, and wrongful death cases. If you think you may have a personal injury case, please do not hesitate to seek the expert legal assistance you need to make things right. It costs nothing to call us, costs nothing for a consultation, and costs nothing to get us started looking out for your rights if we agree that you have a solid case.
Unexpected and unfortunate things happen to good people. Our caring legal professionals are here to help you recover the financial payment you deserve so you can get on with your life. Remember, all legal fees are based on a percentage of the award, and you pay nothing for our services until we win your case. We have three conveniently-located offices in Southern California.
Southern California Cities we serve include, but are not limited to:
- MORENO VALLEY
- GARDEN GROVE
- COSTA MESA
- MISSION VIEJO
- NEWPORT BEACH
- SANTA MONICA
Do you have questions about your Personal Injury Case?
If you are an accident victim who has been injured in a vehicle accident, in a slip and fall accident at some business or facility, or injured by the negligent and wrongful conduct of others, and need answers to your questions or to find out what your case is worth, please call us today at (951) 461-2387 for a free, confidential consultation. Or if you prefer, fill out our Contact Form. A lawyer or staffer from Southern California Personal Injury Lawyers will call as soon as possible you to schedule an appointment.