Have you or a loved one suffered from a serious injury involving medical malpractice? Every year, thousands of patients die and over a million suffer injuries under the knife in result of a medical mistake caused by doctors, nurses, or other medical staff and malfunctioning medical devices. Unfortunately, most of these victims are never made aware their injury was caused by a medical error. It often takes thorough investigation by medical malpractice lawyers to reveal evidence of malpractice such as inefficiently diagnosing medical conditions, negligence, and prescribing incorrect medications. The results often prove severe with many victims suffering permanent injuries such as brain damage, birth defects, and/or spinal injuries that can lead to death.
Common Malpractice Cases:
Listed below are some of the most common malpractice cases. Please seek a Southern California Medical Malpractice Lawyer if you believe you are a victim of the following:
- Birth injury
- Surgical error
- Prescribing incorrect medication
- Dental malpractice
- Hospital negligence
- Unnecessary operations
- Leaving tools or other objects in patient’s body after surgery
- Wrongful death
- Failure to diagnose
- Nursing home abuse
- Medical error at a nursing home
- Psychiatric error
- Defective medical equipment
Why You Need a Medical Malpractice Lawyer:
Medical Malpractice claims are often complex and require a well-experienced lawyer to successfully represent its victims. Here are four major reasons you should find a southern california medical malpractice attorney from Khashan Law to fight on your team:
- Well-versed in California laws – We at Khashan Law are have extension knowledge involving malpractice cases in California state laws. We are able to walk our victims through the necessary steps to meet the specific requirements necessary to pursue a medical malpractice lawsuit in California.
- Understand what constitutes medical malpractice – In addition to being knowledgeable in California state laws regarding medical malpractice, we are very familiar with the negligence and medical errors that qualify for your claim and will be able to assess your unique case to determine if it is legitimate to pursue.
- Ease your stress and burden – Whether or not you were injured in the situation, handling a medical malpractice claim on your own can be extremely overwhelming. With thorough knowledge and understanding of the proper process, a malpractice attorney will remove your burdens by taking over all aspects of your case including documenting and collecting necessary evidence, correspondence with the hospitals and insurance companies, and much more to allow you to focus on your recovery.
- Have the resources necessary – We at Khashan invests a lot in preparation of a successful medical malpractice claim. We provide a legal support team, hire professional witnesses, and much more to ensure our clients have a strong case.
In a medical malpractice case, our Southern California attorneys must be able to prove the medical provider failed to meet the applicable standard of care for patient involved to pursue monetary compensation for damages. We expect all medical staff involved to conduct themselves professionally and properly and trust our lives in their hands not to harm us. However, when events occur that violates the care policy, there is no choice but to file a claim to bring this serious issue to light and seek justice.
There are hundreds of thousands of situations that involve medical malpractice each year, but only a small percentage are ever reported or brought to trial. Doctors, physicians, and nurses need to be held responsible for any wrongdoings under their care that could jeopardize your health or life. If you are in need of a medical malpractice lawyer in Murrieta, Inland Empire, Los Angeles, or surrounding areas, the medical malpractice attorneys at Khashan Law are more than happy to fight on your team. We help our victims seek the justice they deserve and receive the full compensation they are entitled to. Call us today for a free confidential consultation.