Heavy Machinery Accident
Catastrophic or fatal accidents are bound to happen when one if working on heavy equipment which is either defective or not operated as per instructions. We all know that heavy machinery like large drills, forklifts, jackhammers, backhoes, cranes etc. are used on construction sites. Using these machinery is not an easy task, there are many dangers associated with using them. Every year up to 100,000 injuries arise due to heavy machinery accidents.
Some of the reasons why heavy machinery accidents occur are:
- Error or mistake by the user in handling the machinery due to improper training or carelessness
- Mechanical defects or failure of safety devices in the machinery
- Limbs or any part of the body of the victim coming in between or under heavy machines
- Being run over by a piece of heavy machinery.
Impact of Heavy Machinery Accidents:
Victims of heavy machinery accident have to face long-term repercussions as they may be suffering either from burns or disfigurement. They may be suffering from loss of limbs or maybe paralysed. Some unfortunate accidents are fatal, and victim loses his/her life. The consequences of these injuries are devastating for both the victims and their families. The medical expenses are huge and victims may also require to undergo surgeries, rehabilitation or therapies.
We at Khashan Law firm are strong supporters of workers and victims of heavy machinery accidents. If you are looking for a law firm having excellent reputation and a successful rate of settlements for its clients, you need not look further. Our professional team of lawyers are ready to help you fight your case and obtain the best compensation or you.
What can we do for you?
- Investigate the accident: Our strong network and connections with engineers, safety experts and other specialists help us in investigating the accident and identify the reason for the accident, which can be used for filing a lawsuit against the wrongdoer or the responsible party.
- Establishing the liability: Our team studies the incident and follows the complete chain of events resulting in the accident, check for any area of negligence and establish liability for the responsible party.
- Review areas of compensation: The team will review all areas of possible compensation, including the insurance coverage issues and claim compensation accordingly.
- Calculate the value of loss and damages: Our team will work out and determine the full value of losses to the victim including medical costs, loss of income or job, pain and suffering etc.
Heavy Machinery accident Lawyers at Khashan Law have spent more than 10 years providing experienced legal representation to clients who have suffered from serious or catastrophic injuries in heavy machinery accidents. If you or one of your loved ones has been seriously injured in an accident, contact us at 951.461.2387 for a free, confidential consultation.
Contact a Southern California Personal Injury Lawyer
The Southern California Personal Injury
at Khashan Law represents clients injured by dog bites, car accidents, workplace accidents,
accidents on another’s property, medical malpractice, and wrongful death cases. If you
think you may have a personal
injury case, please do not hesitate to seek the expert legal assistance you need to make
things right. It
costs nothing to call us, costs nothing for a
consultation, and costs
nothing to get us started looking out for your rights if we agree that you
have a solid case.
Unexpected and unfortunate things happen to good people. Our
caring legal professionals are here to help you recover the financial payment you
deserve so you can get on with your life. Remember, all legal fees are based on a
percentage of the award, and you pay nothing for our services until we win your case. We
have three conveniently-located offices in Southern California.
Southern California Cities we serve include, but are not limited to:
- LOS ANGELES
- SAN DIEGO
- LONG BEACH
- SANTA ANA
- CHULA VISTA
- SAN BERNARDINO
- HUNTINGTON BEACH
- MORENO VALLEY
- GARDEN GROVE
- COSTA MESA
- MISSION VIEJO
- NEWPORT BEACH
- SANTA MONICA
Do you have questions about your Personal Injury Case?
If you are an accident victim who has been injured in a vehicle accident, in
a slip and fall accident at some business or facility, or injured by the negligent and wrongful
conduct of others, and need answers to your questions or to find out what your case is worth, please
call us today at (951) 461-2387 for a free, confidential consultation. Or if you prefer, fill out
our Contact Form. A lawyer or staffer from Southern California Personal Injury Lawyers
will call as soon as possible you to schedule an appointment.