Being a victim of a car accident can be a devastating experience. Right from suffering from serious injuries to determining who is liable for the accident, to fighting for compensation from insurance companies, it is a completely overwhelming experience for the victim of a car accident. As rollover accident lawyers in California, we at Khashan law know that incidents in which vehicles overturn can end up being the most serious and dangerous types of vehicle accidents. Rollover accidents can be fatal or inflict grave injuries on the victims of the accident.
Our team of experienced lawyers understand the problems faced by the victims of a Rollover accident. If you or your loved one have been injured in a car accident or lost someone, contact us for a free and confidential consultation.
In majority of the cases driver negligence is the cause of for a rollover accident, whereas in some cases they are caused by defective or malfunctioning parts of the car. In the case where the accident can be determined and proved to be because of the negligence of the driver, the victims can file civil lawsuits against the driver. In case where the accident was a result of defective parts or some malfunctioning in the car, the car manufacturer can be held liable.
Statistics of Rollover Accidents
As per National Highway Traffic Safety Administration:
- Around 33% of all the passenger traffic fatalities in 2004 were a result of rollover accidents.
- 2.7 percent of the people who were occupant of the vehicle which rolls over died as contrast to only 0.2 percent occupants involved in other types of collisions.
- 10,533 people in the U.S. lost their lives in rollover accidents in 2004.
Injuries arising from Rollover Accidents
Even after using safety measures, victims of rollover accidents may suffer from many serious injuries.
- The car occupants may be banged around inside the vehicle as it rolls over, resulting in serious traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries and fractures.
- If the vehicle’s roof collapses, the occupants can get crushed in the car and end up losing their lives or suffer from catastrophic injuries
- Though the seat belt reduces the risk of being thrown out in case of a collision, in case of a rollover accident, the person in seat belt may get partially ejected, and end up getting crushed between the vehicle and the ground.
- Victims who are completely thrown out of the rolling vehicle may be killed or get permanently disabled when they fall on the ground or on surrounding things like trees etc.
Rollover accident Lawyers
When people become victims of catastrophic injuries or death due to rollover accidents with no fault of theirs, they or their family members can file lawsuits against all the parties liable. A California rollover accident lawyers will review and study the facts of the case and determine the liable parties. Khashan Law with its years of experience and strong contacts, can help in finding the solutions to your problems. Insurance companies are known to avoid giving the due compensation and take advantage of the accident victims. An experienced lawyer can help in handling the claim with these insurance companies. Contact us at (951) 461-2387 for a free, confidential consultation.
Contact a Southern California Personal Injury Lawyer
The Southern California Personal Injury Lawyers at Khashan Law represents clients injured by dog bites, car accidents, workplace accidents, accidents on another’s property, medical malpractice, and wrongful death cases. If you think you may have a personal injury case, please do not hesitate to seek the expert legal assistance you need to make things right. It costs nothing to call us, costs nothing for a consultation, and costs nothing to get us started looking out for your rights if we agree that you have a solid case.
Unexpected and unfortunate things happen to good people. Our caring legal professionals are here to help you recover the financial payment you deserve so you can get on with your life. Remember, all legal fees are based on a percentage of the award, and you pay nothing for our services until we win your case. We have three conveniently-located offices in Southern California.
Southern California Cities we serve include, but are not limited to:
- LOS ANGELES
- SAN DIEGO
- LONG BEACH
- SANTA ANA
- CHULA VISTA
- SAN BERNARDINO
- HUNTINGTON BEACH
- MORENO VALLEY
- GARDEN GROVE
- COSTA MESA
- MISSION VIEJO
- NEWPORT BEACH
- SANTA MONICA
Do you have questions about your Personal Injury Case?
If you are an accident victim who has been injured in a vehicle accident, in a slip and fall accident at some business or facility, or injured by the negligent and wrongful conduct of others, and need answers to your questions or to find out what your case is worth, please call us today at (951) 461-2387 for a free, confidential consultation. Or if you prefer, fill out our Contact Form. A lawyer or staffer from Southern California Personal Injury Lawyers will call as soon as possible you to schedule an appointment.