Aviation Accidents Attorney
Being involved in a catastrophic airplane accident is unfathomable. The crash alone can cause severe, often fatal injuries to everyone involved as well as serious property damage. Not only have you been involved in a life-changing, traumatic event, it is often significantly more difficult to build a case with an aviation accident than accidents that are car or ground-based. Evidence may be affected or obscured by severe damage on impact, resulting in difficulty creating a strong case to prove true cause of injuries or wrongful death. Many factors come into play in the immediate necessity for victims to recover including medical care, several legal issues and need of representation from an experienced legal counsel to handle many responsibilities which can include correspondence with hospitals, airlines, insurance agencies, funeral homes, and more.
This is a time when choosing the right aviation attorney is crucial. When you choose Khashan Law, you choose a firm with years of experience that speak for themselves. Our licensed and experienced team at Khashan Law have won hundreds of suits against greedy and negligent parties and would be honored to do our best to serve you. If you or a loved one has been injured in an airplane crash in Murrieta and need a qualified lawyer to manage your case, you can trust us to do the job right. We understand how complex aircraft law can be.
How to choose the right Aviation Accident attorney
There may be several local attorneys in your area, but the right attorney will make or break your case. To tackle a case this serious, only lawyers with specialized knowledge and experience in aviation law, treaties, and regulations should be considered. An aviation accidents attorney will assist in evaluating the potential risks for your case using their expertise in airplane regulations including aircraft operation and flight safety. It is important to select an attorney who is able to cultivate relationships with consultants and expert witnesses to develop a thorough case with their specific needs understood and met. It is more beneficial for you to choose an aviation lawyer over a non-aviation lawyer who may omit key factors due to their lack in industry knowledge.
Things to consider when choosing the right aviation accidents lawyer:
- Years of experience in aviation law
- What is the firm’s track record in successful outcomes?
- What is law firm’s ranking among competitive law firms?
- What areas of law does the firm specialize in?
- What methods will your attorney utilize to win your case?
- Are there members of the team that are also pilots, nurses, or aviation engineers/technicians? (This may offer a lot more insight and experience, although not required would be beneficial)
- Does the firm offer you a free consultation?
Useful resources to find the right lawyer:
- You can search for lawyer ratings on the internet or browse through lawyer-review websites to obtain more information about the firm, peer ratings, and client ratings. These websites help assess the law firm’s skills, abilities, and quality of customer experience.
- Referrals from colleagues or other lawyers in your area
- Consult with local and state aviation law associations and organizations
When you work with Khashan Law, we will help you understand your rights and answer pressing questions, such as:
- Can surviving family members sue on behalf of deceased member(s) in the aviation accident?
- What is the cause of the crash?
- Who can I sue for the airplane accident?
- What can I do if I survived the air collision and am now disabled?
- Is my case affected by where the country the airline is based?
Who is responsible for Aviation Accident damages?
Liability for damages may vary depending on the circumstances of the airplane accident. Aviation collisions can have several potential parties at fault including the operator of the plane at the time of the crash, manufacturers, maintenance suppliers, and sometimes even the federal government. If the craft was commercial, most airlines will provide some compensation. However, most victims may be able to recover significantly more money through other legal processes. International flights are typically governed by different regulations with a minimum compensation required per deceased passenger and an established liability for crashes on international flights involving injury, damages, and death. These type of accidents tend to lead to wrongful death lawsuits and sometimes criminal charges against airlines and manufacturers, potentially recovering millions for victims and surviving family members.
We at Khashan Law understand how devastating an airplane crash can be. With a well-versed attorney from our team, we can provide you the proper resources to rightfully claim the compensation you deserve for your traumatic experience. We are here to listen to your specific needs and will determine the best way to resolve your situation for you and your family members. If you are in Southern California or Murrieta area, please contact Khashan Law today for a free consultation.