The KHASHAN Law Firm is a local law firm based in Murrieta, CA that is focused on giving back to those in its community. The rising costs of education are continuing to be a hardship many students and parents are struggling to endure. Our founder, Lewis Khashan, believes that by helping students overcome this struggle, our world can become a brighter place for future generations.
Khashan Law Firm 2018-2019 Scholarship
The application and supporting material must be received by August 1, 2018.
The scholarship winners will be notified by email prior to August 30, 2018.
The Khashan Law Firm will be awarding the top five students of our choice with a $1,000 scholarship award. The scholarship award may be used towards any school, and financial expenses related to your education.
Criteria for Selection
- Currently attending college or will attend in Fall 2018
- Grade point average of 3.0 and above
- Demonstrate good character and high intiative
- Demonstrate financial need
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree
- A completed application form
- A current high school, or college transcript (unofficial copies are accepted)
- If currently in high school, submit proof of your college acceptance letter
- A typed essay of a minimum of 800 words based on the prompt below